Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Edward Cullen

Recently, I fell in love with a series of books. I fell in love with the character.

Edward Cullen, the vampire in Twilight, is handsome, compassionate, caring, loving, unbelievably handsome, strong, fast, fair pale skin, muscular etc. etc... Well, according to the book la..If you've watch the movie, I dont think the actor (robert pattinson) is really THAT handsome or anything above..

This made me started thinking. How come relationships in US can be so serious..? I dont about here la because I've never been in a relationship before, but seeing most of my friends hurt by these bf gf things.. I KNOW that relationships in high school will never last long in Malaysia. I dont think any boyfriend will die for their girlfriend, or any girlfriend will die for their boyfriend.

What does this mean? I wish I can attending to a school overseas, see what's it like. My laopo went back to Australia, and this made me envy her a lot. In her school, she can start studying performing arts. She can meet some "angmo" friends. I dunno, i just think that she's very lucky.

Sometimes I wish I was born in USA. Dunno why. I'd like to be a chinese in USA. Special. Then I would learn chinese as a additional language in school. Then I'd be the number 1 student in class..HAHA..

Okay, back to Edward Cullen. People have love at first sight, but for him, it was love at first smell. He smelt the girl's blood, thinks it's very delicious, then because of somethings, he didnt drink her blood, he fell in love with her.. stupid..right? but very sweet if you read the book.. damn..dunno how to study in PMR la.. everyday take that book, repeat and repeat the chapter after erading all three books..

This blog entry is very very boring. I write because I cant tahan, i really like the character Edward Cullen (in the book, not in the movie)..so..ciao!

No comments: