Friday, January 9, 2009

Hello

This is our first post..Actually we don't have anything to write, but just because the blog looks ugly without any posts, so I, chengmun, will write some stuffs, some stuffs you already know or don't need to know..

Numbah wan..

This blog is made by me, Wee Kei, Wen Lee and Hui Xin.. The blog idea wasn't mine (mine was Perasan Gang)..I forgotten whose idea it is..but don't care that now.. We four girls are currently single (duh..) but for me.. I was special among them. Why? Because they pak-toh before ma.. I didnt ma.. haha.. special lehh.. that's what i like about myself..

Numbah doo..

This blog was made in my house..er..we used the pictures that we took when we went to the BP house. Wee Kei and I edited the picture just for this blog, to show our interests deeply in this blog. haha..

Numbah tee..

I'm now listening to leehom's 心中的日月.. and my heart is singing along.. haha.. you know i love him so much.. you should see my room.. so many his photos and posters.. and also album.. very cool one you know.. when you come in my room you will feel something.. you will fall in love in leehom after you come inside my room because ths photos in my room of him are very very very lengzai..hahahahaha...

Numbah tor..

I dont have a numbah tor.. I just want to show off my creativeness on the numbers...hehe...told you lo...perasan...okok...fine..i know you headache..byebye la..