Monday, January 12, 2009

Humans? Cruel and heartless

Yesterday I went to a friend's house to get text books from her. BUT when I got there, the books that I wanted she don't have...aiya so paiseh ask people go cari back from her cousin then bring back to her house..in the end i say no need... aihh..

Then later we sat on the living room of my friend's house..Watching TV, chatting, eating peanuts, looking through pictures....That's what we did there. We had tons of fun...but then suddenly..My friend's sister shrieked..and guess what? A rat ran through the living room and went into my friend's bed room..

To be honest, I wasn't that scared. I'm afraid of cockroaches, blood, maybe spiders and snakes, but I'm really not afraid of animals with fur. Everyone in the room jumped up from the floor. Then my friend's mom took some kind of pump and went inside the room. She locked the door after she went in. All we could here from the living room is "Bing! Bang! Tok!"... Then my friend opened the door, there were blood on the floor. NOW that scared me..

My friend closed the door again, leaving her mom inside the room, searching for the badly hurt rat. Again, "Bing Bang Tok" in the room. Later my friend's dad followed in the room. Few minutes later, her dad came out, and took a golf club into the room. "BING BANG TOK"...now it was louder.. Not long after he went in, they came out with a plastic bag, with blood. All we could see is the tail hanging out from the plastic bag. The rat wasn't dead yet. This relieved me. I thought they were going to release it free behind the house.

But I thought wrongly. When they took the rat behind, my friend's mom's worker who live with them, took something big and squashed it. I couldn't imagine the situation. When i heard the sound, my heart felt like stop beating. From that time onwards till we got home, I spoke very few words, thinking i should stay quiet for the poor rat.

Why do humans do these kind of cruel things? Humans have life, Dogs have life, Cats have life, Rats have life, too. Does it mean that because they're not human, so we could just kill it when it trespasses our territory? Would you like it, if maybe you or someone you know, someone you love got killed because he/she/you trespassed someone's teritorry? I know you would think "How can they be so cruel?!" But imagine, that's just what the rat is thinking.

Every living thing deserves the chance to live. They should die naturally, not being killed. Life is pirceless, no matter how hard your life is. Treasure it always. Animals treasure their live so preciously, but in the end they got killed. So please, give a chance for animals to live. Don't be a murderer. Be kind to animals, STAND UP FOR ANIMALS!!

Cheng Mun,
Signing off...

No comments: